We all have our own preferences right? Our own opinions, enjoyments, and pet peeves?
Take for instance one of my food preferences: I don’t like the chocolate chips in mint ice cream. I just don’t, never have and I never will. Yet I worried that if I posted my recipe for Just Me-int ice cream I would be misunderstood for trying to make the recipe healthier. But that’s not the case it’s catered to Just Me!
Based of Katie’s Icecream recipe}
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/16 tsp salt
- stevia packet
- 1/2 cup almond breeze
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp pure peppermint extract
Step 2: Pop out and blend in food processor, blender etc (I used magic bullet)
Step 3: Enjoy
It pains me to see others trying to mimic and imitate someone else. However isn’t that how we learn what we truly do love and hate? We see someone else doing it so we give it a try too then we can determine our own opinion. But how will our kids ever learn to form their own opinions if they look up to someone who can’t stand up for what they like? That is why I decided to come up with a few ME things. Which are all things that I can honestly say are my own opinion and not based off anyone elses
- I don’t like raspberries…the seeds get stuck in my teeth
likelove math and school. I just hate the pressure of excelling
- I would rather spend money on notebooks, pens/pencils, and books over food. (GASP)
- I prefer running over lifting
- I am a cat person not a dog person. Sure, I have a dog now, but only because my Dad and sister are allergic to cats. Growing up I asked my parents for a cat pretty much everyday for 5 years straight.
I still love Holly though!
Your turn, I would love to hear some things that make you YOU! Things that you honestly enjoy from the bottom of your heart! If you made a Just-Me icecream what would the flavor be?