For the most part I try to avoid false sweeteners other then stevia. I stay away from diet pops, and protein powder with splenda. However every once in a while something chemically delicious comes about. Lately that has been:
- 1.25 cups of greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp instant pudding mix
The only thing you have to do is mix!
As soon as I had this greek pudding I knew what would be next….
- 1/3 cup oat bran
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1.5 cups of cold Sweet Lemon Green Tea
- 5 drops of Capella Vanilla Cupcake Flavor Drops
- sweetener, dash of salt
- 1 tbsp Lemon Instand Pudding Mix
- 1/2 cup greek
- Mix 1.5 cups of cold tea with 1/3 cup of oat bran, salt and sweetener. Microwave for 2 min. Stir. Microwave for 1 min. Let sit for 5 min.
- Mix in 1/2 cup greek yogurt, 1 tbsp of instant pudding mix, and 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- Let sit over night (If you want to skip this step, add less liquid)